3 JAR VARIETY PACK

$37.47

Perfect for all occasions. 

Sometimes choosing is the hardest part…We suggest you don’t. Start with a jar of our Sweet + Rich sauce, a bright, modern dessert topping that elevates a pantry staple.. Then dive into our Dark + Decadent jar, a roasted and refined sauce that balances sweet and bitter into the essence of deliciousness. And, finally, relish our silky Dark Chocolate + Sea Salt and let its lush umami flavor take you to Chocolate Euphoria.

Quantity

Flat Rate Shipping - Save shipping per jar when you buy more.

SWEET + RICH CHOCOLATE

Pure Cane Sugar, Cream, Invert Cane Syrup, Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt
Contains: Milk
NO gluten, soy, peanuts, or tree nuts

DARK + DECADENT CHOCOLATE

Pure Cane Sugar, Cream, Invert Cane Syrup, Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt
Contains: Milk
NO gluten, soy, peanuts, or tree nuts

DARK CHOCOLATE + SEA SALT

Pure Cane Sugar, Cream, Invert Cane Syrup, Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract
Contains: Milk
NO gluten, soy, peanuts, or tree nuts

SWEET + RICH CHOCOLATE

Serv. Size: 2 Tbsp. (40g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 19g (incl.19g Added Sugars, 38% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV).

DARK + DECADENT CHOCOLATE

Serv. Size: 2 Tbsp. (36g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 1g (8% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 16g (incl.16g Added Sugars, 32% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV).

DARK CHOCOLATE + SEA SALT

Serv. Size: 2 Tbsp. (38g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 135mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 17g (incl.17g Added Sugars, 34% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV).