Fresh brownie flavor with sweet hints of butter, vanilla, and caramel.
Our Sweet + Rich Chocolate sauce tastes just like fresh, homemade brownies, with warm cocoa flavors from the world’s best chocolate. We elevated this pantry staple into a velvety, gourmet sauce with a pure chocolate flavor and hints of butter and vanilla. Our Sweet + Rich sauce is universally loved by all ages.
Includes exclusive recipe cards from our founder, Eileen Gannon.
Pure Cane Sugar, Cream, Invert Cane Syrup, Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt
NO gluten, soy, peanuts, or tree nuts
Serv. Size: 2 Tbsp. (40g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 19g (incl.19g Added Sugars, 38% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV).